Thursday, January 2, 2014

Talk about Heaven

I want to talk about heaven and what may or may not be there. Most people don't start that conversation. I want to start it. If we believe in God, there has to be a place where he lives, and where his people live with him - a time where our faith will be made sight. What is it like? What do you think is there? I pray for the gift of discernment. I think that God talks to me personally, to the front and back of my mind. I think He told me that there is a school in heaven. I dream about it all the time. I dreamt of a peaceful literature class, that I believe I can't and won't find anywhere on Earth. Many people I once knew are probably - if it exists - in heaven. I believe. Do you believe? In 2014 lets start thinking about heaven, and why we are living here on earth. What are we on earth for, living mortal lives, until we die and are given immortal bodies, for an eternity with God (Yahweh and Jesus and God's Holy Spirit, the Holy Trinity). Can we become angels? Are angels sent to earth, and then sent back to heaven? Are we here to be tested, here to serve God, here to learn, here to grow in spiritual maturity? It is necessary to believe in Jesus. He is the way and the truth and the life. He is the only way to heaven. We don't need to do good works, though it is surely good to do good works. We don't need to be perfect people. "So God so loved the world, that He gave his one and only Son, so that we may not perish but have eternal life." All we need to do is believe in Jesus, and accept the sacrafice that he gave us - what he did for us - He came to earth to show us the way to live, and then died on the cross and suffered taking our place, paying our ransom. We all make mistakes, certainly even in thought. God forgives us, no matter what the sin is. There is no unforgivable sin - that is something God told me. And His word never fails. God isn't angry with us. He loves us, more than we can possibly imagine. All we can do is try to love Him as much as we can, with all of our heart and our soul and our mind and our strength. Because God is allknowing and allpowerful, He gives us strength, so we can run and leap without getting tired, we will grow wings like eagles. What is heaven like? You don't truly know until you get there. Who are we? Where did we come from? How did God make us? Another thing that is true is that we have to be born again. I think that happened when we are baptized. And if we aren't baptized, then I believe God will baptize us Himself. I don't remember my baptism. I don't know if it was pure and true baptism in God's eyes. But God told me that I will go to heaven. I believe that all of us will, in time. I believe even if you fail to believe, and are sent to hell, if you believe in Jesus, you will get out and go to heaven. That is also something that God told me. Again, maybe I'm wrong, I accept that, but I constantly pray for discernment. We need to know what is our own thoughts and hopes and dreams, and what is God speaking to us personally. It's important to be able to tell the difference. It is important that we test the spirits, to see if it comes from God. To test it, all you need to do is ask if it accepts Jesus, if it came from Jesus. And I believe that Jesus is alive in heaven, yes, with a body, an immortal body, and that we will be given one just like his. I also believe that he comes to earth invisibly to watch over us, and to raise us from the dead, and to carry us to heaven. I believe His Father does the same thing. I believe that Jesus is the firstborn of all creation, and that he lived in heaven long before he came to earth as Mary's child. What do you believe? I dare you to think about it. Think about life, think about death, think about the truth, seek the truth, and seek God, to show Him that you love Him more than you can possibly love anybody else. He judges us in truth, and I believe it is His place, and only His place, to judge us, and that we shouldn't judge each other. Love each other instead. Think about what may happen to you after death, and pray about it, because that's the most important thing in the world. Pray without ceasing. What is heaven like? Talk about it with your friends. Talk about it with other Christians. Whatever you do, think about it, and you will have so much more faith, hope, peace, love, and joy. Don't listen to the people that push their doubts on you. Step away from them. Walk away from them, and turn to God. If you keep at it, God will tell you what heaven will be like. It must exist. That's all I can say: talk about it now, believe in it now, this is our joy. That we will live with God forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment