Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What I do when I hear demonic voices

All antipyschotics can do is destroy my mind. They can't even stop the voices. I want the demonic voices to stop, but antipsychotics can't make them stop, because they don't come from my own mind. The voices make me depressed, and they hurt my mind. However, God talks to me too, and He always makes the voices stop. Sometimes I wonder why this has to happen, and why it doesn't stop forever. I know and trust that it WILL stop forever. God will just make it stop and it will never happen again. But a doctor at a psychiatric hospital once told me that all pharmaceuticals are toxic to some degree. I know that God will never let me put something toxic into my body, which is a holy temple of God. I won't defile my body, not with anything. My mom forces me to take risperadol and seroquel as a condition for me staying in her apartment. I believe God turns them into sugar each time I take them. He can: the Bible says he turned water into wine. If He can turn water into wine, then he can turn risperodal into sugar, and when I get the shot, sugar-water. I find it so embarrassing that they make me take a shot. Psychiatric hospitals always helped me, though, even though I never considered myself to be "mentally ill." Different, maybe, but not ill. Talk therapy with a compassionate listener is always more helpful than pills ever could be, even though right now I don't have access to talk therapy. There is nothing wrong with my mind. But I am oppressed by demons and the devil, and when it happens (hearing evil voices) it feels like there is no hope. There must be hope, though, there is always hope, Jesus always saves me, and there is always hope. I hope that I will never hear demonic voices again, and always when it happens I try to think good thoughts, and read the Bible, and pray, and it usually takes hours on end for the voices to stop and for me to have a tranquil mind. I wonder if Gotu Kola would stop me from being depressed. I try to take it daily but often I forget to. I know God will heal my mind. I am waiting for the day when I will know that I will never hear demonic voices again, and then the day when I will wake up on a bed in heaven. Both of those days will come, and I will learn how to be patient and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment