Thursday, January 30, 2014

Heaven

I have a dream of this beautiful, lovely world - and I just really hope it's real, so much that it brings tears to my eyes. There's a school in it, and all the people are free, and God lives there. People walk and talk with him. People talk to each other, and smoke weed, and run around dancing exploring the plants and trees and pathways. Couples smoke DMT together instead of having sex. No one is married. Angels and archangels have bodies and wings. In this world there are writing classes and swimming classes and gymnastics gyms and weight rooms and mimosa hostillis root bark and acacia bark growing freely, cannabis growing freelly, gardens to work in, cafaterias to eat in with friends, and I hope it is there for me, and for all my friends, and not just sky. I had these dreams - dreams about heaven school, dreams of swimming and dreams of gymnastics being so easily and peaceful and in the moment freeing. I dream about heaven all the time, and I hope it is real, and now I am sad and scared and angry at the universe every time I doubt that its real that is what I feel: anger, and emptiness, and sadness, for every doubt. But then I remember the works that God did: I lost my pen at the church, and when I was at home in my room it miraculously appeared on the floor of my room: God made a new one just like the one I lost. Its a small thing. He also made a duplicate of one of the Bibles I got at a church and put it in the basement. Once he told me all of these things, and I forget how he told me, when he told me, if its all real or if I'm just crazy. I just really hope I'm not just crazy and that heaven is all that I hope it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment