Sunday, February 2, 2014

Heaven

Heaven is above earth. Maybe when it was being formed God formed it's sky before He formed the grass and trees and buildings and put it all above the earth but not in the solar system/outerspace but in a separate dimension above earth. I believe there is a school in heaven and the classes we will take are unlike anything you can ever find on earth much more peaceful and liberating. Also there are probably many heavens and heaven grows every day, every day God creates more heaven, so there is room for everyone that exists everyone born before us and everyone that will be born after us. We are all on earth for a reason to spread God's love and compassion, and everyone needs compassion to carry on. "The truth shall set you free." "Don't conform to the patterns of the world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind." God is real. He loves everyone and will destroy the devil someday. Focus on Jesus, meditate on his words. He's alive in heaven waiting to embrace us in a hug. But my common sense tells me that heaven isn't just sky because no one can fly twenty four seven. I have flying dreams all the time and I dream of gymnastics and really feel flight and feel ariels and flips and handsprings so I know someday I will be an angel and I will learn gymnastics and learn to fly in three hundred years. Remember to love everybody and to pray for people that need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment