Tuesday, February 25, 2014

On past sins wiped away clean as snow.


Have you done something so terrible in the past that you can't even speak of it? You shun it, because it was evil, and you disown that part of yourself. It's just a stain, love erases it. It dissolves in the water I am going to swim in, and it exists no more. The same is true for you and your sins: Jesus's love erases all the stains. Even if it doesn't feel like its gone, it is, and you actually WON'T do it again, even though you're very scared that you will, and that you will die forever because of it. But you won't. There are no second deaths. God raises the dead, and when you accept Jesus into your heart and make him a part of your life, he completely forgives you. Eventually, you will choose to forgive yourself too, and the feelings will come later. Love is a decision. Forgiveness is a decision.

In my past life I was a rapist. I am not a rapist in this life. Yes, I believe I lived a past life. I was in hell, and I was in heaven. You can get out of hell. Its okay if no one believes like me, and I know that I won't wake up in hell EVER. Christianity is my religion, and Jesus is my savior. I don't need to pick between different denominations. That divides us. When we are united we are strong; strong with God's love.

I am constantly scared that I'll make a mistake and do something terrible, and hurt somebody that I love dearly. I know God will never let me. I'm not the person that I once was. I am a new person. I am an angel. I will never die, because I already did. I am waiting to wake up in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment