Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My journey to becoming christian

I wasn't raised in a faith environment, I went to church as a child until I was around ten to twelve but for some reason I always wanted to go to church but not enough to ask my parents to take me there, but nonetheless, I became christian, and someone invited me to church when I was in Pittsburgh. I had been going to a church in South Side every now and then not really believing but loving church and then someone invited me to a church called The Upper Room, and we sang a song "You're the center of the universe, everything was made in you, Jesus" I forget most of the lyrics but nonetheless now it is one of my favorite songs (People from the upper room, if you know the lyrics mention me) and then a devil started talking to me and decieving me and I went to a hospital and Jesus started talking to me and he told me I would always wake up, it took me a long time to believe in him but when a demon told me "Jesus is dead" I instinctively knew that it was a lie, and the voice caused me to believe he is alive because a voice that ugly has to be a lie, so I knew because of the voice that God let me hear, that Jesus is alive. Then I went to a hospital still plagued by demons and devils and accepted death after Jesus said "I'll find you" which means he will come and carry my soul into a new body and later carry me and my new body to heaven. Now I trust him so much and believe in him and go to a church in Maryland, and I love that church, there is another one called Dayspring Church that I went to once and I really want to go back but its in Germantown and my mom isn't willing to drive me there and stay and wait for me to be done I wish she would just come with me and worship the Lord with me but she remains mostly an athiest her doubt when I talk about heaven with her tests my faith. But my faith is strong enough to hold out because it is Jesus's faith because he is in my heart. I love you all...this is part of my story of how I became truly Christian. Thanks to everyone on the way that helped me find my faith thanks Josh and Mike and Kaitlin and Jenna and everyone from the Upper Room, and thanks to my friends at DUMC and for the people at Dayspring Church and the people from the psychiatric hospital I was in because of spiritual warfare, all the people that God used to talk to me and help me through. And the biggest thank you to Jesus and Yahweh and the Holy Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment