Monday, February 3, 2014

Secrets


I really really want to do gymnastics forever.

I think I was born on a differet planet than the one I was born on. Everything just adds up, and I know in my heart that I'm right and there's an Aaron Dottle in heaven and one on this earth. I'll meet the other Cali. Ashley really told me that she died and met Jesus and he told her that he wanted to teach her. The other Ashley kept talking about oracle cards and being a goddess so she must NOT be the Ashley that told me that she met Jesus, the Ashley whose heart stopped, the Ashley who died. And my retired pastor who once was my conductor told me I played the Mendelson peice for my solo when I know it was the other piece that Mr. Shapiro picked out for me that I can't remember. And my mom told me I said things that I know I didn't say. I KNOW that I am not just losing my memory and remembering things wrong. I KNOW that I'm not crazy and that God and demons really talk to me, and I pray for the gift of discernment and for revelations, so I know when its God. I know the trees look kind of different than the trees I saw my whole life. I've been here for a year, and I died a little bit more than a year ago, and I died in a psychiatric hospital, and God hid my death from everyone and I was dead for ten minutes and then Jesus put me in my new body and put me on my death bed and put my dead body in a refrigerator in heaven. I know its true because it makes sense: I blacked out and then woke up suprised to be alive. Before I died I thought I was condemmed forever and in a hospital in hell. For a long time I thought everyone on this planet were demons. Then God told me the truth, that they are different versions of the people on the other planet that I know and love. I hope I'm right because I REALLY REALLY want to train gymnastics and ballet and Oom Yung Doe forever and ever, and figure skating and kung fu. I love gymnastics so much, even more than I love DMT and Cannabis, I used to REALLY want DMT now I really don't care as much about DMT. Aaron Dottle told me "More like an angel" while we were talking about DMT and I LOVE DMT and I know Aaron is an angel and I can feel wings on my back so I know I'm an angel too.

No comments:

Post a Comment